Elk Grove Restaurant Week 2019
Explore Elk Grove, the City of Elk Grove, and the Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce are proud to announce the inaugural Elk Grove Restaurant Week January 18-27, 2019. We’d like your restaurant to participate!
Explore Elk Grove, the City of Elk Grove, and the Elk Grove Chamber of Commerce are teaming up with local restaurants to celebrate the delicious flavors of Elk Grove. For ten days in January, participating Elk Grove eateries will have special Restaurant Week offers and unique dishes.
Benefiting the Elk Grove Food Bank
Aside from promoting our local restaurants, this program will also benefit the Elk Grove Food Bank. We’re asking each participating restaurant to donate $1 to the Elk Grove Food Bank for every Restaurant Week special offer meal you sell during Restaurant Week. Explore Elk Grove will match every dollar to double the donations to the Food Bank. Learn more about the Elk Grove Food Bank >>
Elk Grove Restaurant Week is part of the California Restaurant Month, a marketing program organized by Visit California, our statewide tourism bureau. More than 30 cities participated in last year’s California Restaurant Month and Elk Grove is proud to join the list in 2019.
There’s no registration fee for your business to participate!
First, download, print, and complete this form: Participant Registration Form. On the form, you’ll see the requirements of your participation in the program. We’ve created these important details so we can promote Restaurant Week and all the participating restaurants effectively. We want the program to succeed so we can make it an annual tradition that promotes all the great flavors of Elk Grove.
What does my restaurant have to do during Restaurant Week?
To be part of Elk Grove Restaurant Week, we ask you to:
- Offer a special menu, featured ingredient, or other unique item daily from January 18 to 27, 2019
- Promote Elk Grove Restaurant Week on your website, social media channels, in your emails, and in your restaurant
- Use the Elk Grove Restaurant Week logo on your menus, website, and in your restaurant
- Train your staff on the Restaurant Week special offers
- Track Restaurant Week special offer sales with a dedicated code on your POS system
- Participate in a post-program survey and report weekly sales activity to Explore Elk Grove so we can track the program’s success
- Provide Explore Elk Grove 1 $25 gift card that we will give away in a social media contest promoting your restaurant
- Provide 2 comp meals for social media influencers
- Donate $1 to the Elk Grove Food Bank for every Restaurant Week special offer meal sold during Restaurant Week
- Tag @ExploreElkGrove and use #DreamEats and #EatElkGrove hashtags on your social media channels
What’s in it for my restaurant?
- Explore Elk Grove will include your restaurant in our Restaurant Week marketing materials beginning in late 2018 and throughout January 2019
- We’ll include your logo in print advertising, website, and social media content
- We’ll match every donation you make to the Elk Grove Food Bank
- We’ll provide you with print marketing materials you can display in your restaurant, like table tents, check inserts, rack cards, etc.
Ready to participate?
- Read our Tips for a Successful Elk Grove Restaurant Week
- Download the Participant Registration Form, then print, complete, and submit to Explore Elk Grove by November 16.
- Check out the Prix Fixe menu template if you want to offer a special Restaurant Week menu